Friday, March 11, 2011

38 weeks...and counting

Hello!

I was really hoping to post today about how far along I am and how we could have this baby at any minute...but alas that's not happening. Little Miss is just hanging and is in no apparent rush to get out of there. Which I really can't understand. If she's feeling anything like I am - she's out of room and needs to break free and stretch those legs of hers. (If she has legs like her mom and sister she really needs to stretch them out! LOL!) So here we are...waiting.

I'm HUGE to say the least. I had trouble putting lotion on my legs this morning if that's any indication for you. I have been having contractions almost every night after dinner but they are obviously not doing anything so I just get to be uncomfortable. Oh joy!

Wow - I sound like such a Debbie Downer! ha ha! We are all eagerly awaiting Harper's arrival. My last day of work is next Friday March 18th! WOOT WOOT! I can't wait :) I have a lot to do still and coming back isn't going to be fun at all but I'm trying to live in the now and imagine getting up on Monday March 21 with no agenda. Ah, how nice.

Jensen is doing as well as expected. She's excited for her baby sister but very much into playing "baby" right along with laying on my lap and drinking from her sippy cup like a bottle. She told her friend at day care the other day "Mom and Dad think I'm big, but I'm really still little." Ack! Broke my heart. But on other days like this morning she came in and the first thing she did is put her hand on my belly and said good morning to Harper. I can't wait to see them together!

So I'll update more when there's more to update. As of now, the beached whale (me) will just sit and wait.

1 comment:

  1. Getting closer and closer.....how exciting......I need to see pictures of you to see if you are as big as you say....So I need some side shots.......PLEASE!!!!
    See you all soon!
    Love Ya ....Mama P

    ReplyDelete