Wednesday, February 23, 2011

35 weeks 5 days

We're in the FINAL COUNTDOWN! Woo hoo! AND we finally finished Harper's room. Yay! It's so cute - better than I thought it was going to be. I'm SO happy we changed the bedding. It's everything I'd wanted in there.

I'm feeling ok. Definitely very uncomfortable - any kind of sitting is hard. She's in my ribs all the time so the only way I'm comfy is laying down or sitting indian style. Kind of hard to do either of those at work. I get tired really quick - but never stop. Go figure. ha ha! And contractions are coming here and there but nothing painful so I guess we're just "practicing". I'm really hoping to at least make it until the 18th when I'm done with work. I have a lot to do before then and would hate to leave it all dangling. Then again - I can't freaking WAIT to be off work for a while. So there you go ;)

My good friend Rachel is throwing a sprinkle shower for me and Harper on Saturday. It should be a lot of fun and a great way to celebrate her impending arrival. I still can't believe we only have about 30 days! YIPES! To think I got pregnant in JULY!

So here are the promised pictures...enjoy!





1 comment:

  1. Harpers room is so cute....and of course I love PURPLE!!!!!Can not wait to meet her in July.......Lori said you received my package....Now how did I know Purple would be a good color for the towel....I am so smart! LOL...take care and see you soon!
    Love Ya!!Mama P

    ReplyDelete