Friday, October 1, 2010

15 weeks

Hello!

So - my week of rest is officially over! Woo hoo! I do not do well "resting" and I can't imagine what bed rest would be like. I would go insane! So here's to making sure Bean stays nice and healthy in there and doesn't make Mommy sit on her butt all day!

I went to the doctor today - Bean is doing well and was rather active while we were listening to his/her heart beat. Jensen was there and wasn't too sure what to make of the heart beat. She kept asking if the baby was going to come out now. Poor kid has a LOOOOONG wait!

I made all my appointments from now until my due date...which is so weird. November 5th is our BIG ultrasound! Yippee! It will be here before we know it! I can't believe how fast things are going this time around. I keep forgetting how far along I am too...geez. But now that I can start working out again maybe I'll regain a little more energy (and brain power?? NO??) as I will need it now that it's October.

We're happy Bean is doing well and growing right on schedule. Until next time - Happy Fall!

2 comments:

  1. It is a little weird how fast things move with #2, isn't it? Feels like we just found out #2 was on the way, but it was almost 2 months ago! Can't wait to hear your results on November 5!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear all is well with Bean......I hear you were at your parents after Jerry came home. I am sure Jensen cheered Grandpa up.......

    ReplyDelete